Primed Door Frame Moulding
1) The primed door frame is used for door decoration.
2) It's made of MDF, paulownia, fir, pine, etc.
3) It's stable and not easy to deform under special processing.
4) It's covered with gesso primted and grade E1 glue.
5) The moisture is less than 12%.
6) Dimension: Customized.
*Including: It includes Skirting board, crown, window sill
moulding, base boards, door panel, door jamb, Handle, wall panel
* Material: MDF or wood
* Surface: covered with Gesso prime or can be painted exclusively
with water craft painting or oil painting.
* It is stable and not easy to be deformed, moth-proof, damp-proof
* It's used for cornices decoration, making your house warm and
*The glue is E1 grade.
* Size: Customized
* The moisture is less than 12%.
* Dimension: Per customers' requirement.